Back in August, AGCO Application Equipment launched the newest member of its lineup of TerraGator high-floatation applicators – the 2015 Tier 4 Final TG9300B. Debuting at the 2013 Midwest Ag Industries Expo (MAGIE) in Bloomington, IL, this rugged, workhorse machine delivers outstanding precision, dependability and durability for professional operators and large farming operations to apply nutrients and crop protectants for improved crop yield.
The new TG9300B replaces its predecessor, the TG9300 applicator, and continues to be the largest model of AGCO’s three-wheel fleet. Equipped with a 425-hp AGCO Power Engine meeting Tier 4 final requirements, and combined with TerraGator’s proven Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), the TG9300B delivers maximum power and fuel economy.
“We’re excited to launch the TG9300B, which reflects AGCO Application Equipment’s 50-year tradition of engineering machines to meet the needs of professional applicators and farming operations alike,” said Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. “Operators will appreciate the many performance, efficiency and operator comfort improvements to this new addition to the TerraGator family.”
TG9300B enhancements from its predecessor include:
- Best-in-class machine performance achieved with new system hydraulics, providing maximum hydraulic capacity at lower engine RPM, saving fuel and reducing noise.
- Enhanced operator comfort with cab upgrades including a reduced decibel level for a quieter ride, optional leather air cooled seat and new floating right-hand armrest, along with panoramic views and conveniently placed controls featured in all TerraGator cabs specifically designed with for application.
- Reduced downtime and lower maintenance costs, as the AGCO Power Engine allows for a higher number of hours between engine oil changes.
- Equipped to be steer guidance ready, making it easy for machine owners to install an automated steering system of their choosing.
- Reduced overall ownership costs with no clutch packs to maintain or replace with the TerraGator’s Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Compared to a powershift transmission, the CVT provides added operator comfort by eliminating lunges associated with shifting.
Like other TerraGator models, the TG9300B offers multiple dry application systems, such as Air Max Precision, Air Max Precision2, Air Spreader, Soilection Twin Bin, Soilection Four Bin and New Leader L4000G4 spinner, that deliver high-volume capacity and output capabilities. For liquid applications, its 2,400-gallon tank – the biggest in the industry – is ideal for all types of terrains with the Benson Boom II center pivot boom tree design.
And, like its TerraGator siblings, the TG9300B offers the latest technology systems, including the AGCOMMAND data reporting and fleet management system, which comes standard with a one-year Advanced Service subscription.