AgIntegrated Launches Onsite Program
Onsite, a cloud-based, mobile and desktop app that assists with file management and communications to and from the field by socially connecting people, is now available.
July 26, 2012
After a year of development and beta testing, AgIntegrated has officially launched its Onsite program.
Here’s a recap of the key benefits of the Onsite program:
- Organize and access your files from anywhere.
- Transfer files from the office to the field into any equipment or vice versa.
- Directly access equipment telematics systems such as Raven Slingshot.
- Build your network of connections to send and share files to other colleagues.
- Locate connections (individuals or equipment) on your desktop or smartphone.
- Setup geo-fences to alert you when individuals or equipment cross a field boundary or any area you define.
- Access a variety of agronomic tools to help with your day to day activities.
Visit the Onsite homepage to learn more and get signed up today.
Source: Ag Integrated