“After working with Evergreen FS to construct their facility in Pontiac, IL, in 2020, I appreciated the opportunity to work with them again at their facility expansion in Maroa, IL. The building in Maroa is a close sister to the building in Pontiac. The biggest change is extending the building an additional 40 feet longer to a total length of 240 feet. We look forward to working with Evergreen FS on yet a third building, which is to be constructed in Roanoke, IL.”
– LUCAS YOUNG, PROJECT MANAGER, GREENFIELD CONTRACTORS LLC
Aerial view with bypass truck lane and above grade receiving pit.
Includes endwall venting to keep interior fresh.
Includes egress door at the catwalk elevation.
The working alley is sized to be large enough for the loader but small enough to minimize travel times during load-out.
Steel structure engineered to support conveyor and catwalk loading. Hangers bolted to truss frames.
Four interior bins allow for efficient throughput in the auto batch mixing system.
Hot dip galvanized structure, many stainless steel options.
Declining weight blend system maximizes throughput.
20 feet X 80 feet covered load-out with hot dip galvanized frame and stainless steel cables.
“After Greenfield built our dry facility in Pontiac, it was an easy decision to contract with them for our new building in Maroa. We know that the process will be smooth and any bumps will be quickly ironed out. The building package they offer is top-notch from the materials of construction, to the construction process, and engineering services. They make my job easy, that is why I chose them to build our new dry building in Roanoke.”
– JUSTIN OTTO, AGRONOMY OPERATIONS MANAGER, EVERGREEN FS
SPECS AT A GLANCE
Business Name & Location: Evergreen FS Inc.
• Type of Business: Retail
• Products Offered: Dry fertilizer, liquid fertilizer, seed, crop protection chemicals, grain
• Total Square Feet: 24,160
• Type of Construction: Fabric
• Receive Product Via: Truck
• Dry Fertilizer Storage: Yes
• Dry Fertilizer Storage Capacity: 5,000 tons
• Diked: No
• Number of Storage Bins: 4 (Optional 5th)
• Receiving Capacity: 200 TPH
• Load-Out Capacity: 400 TPH
• Blending: Yes
• Blending Type: Doyle AutoBatch
• Covered Load-Out: Yes
• Truck Scale on Premises: Yes
• Number of Operators Required: 1