2020 Apache Sprayers Include Enhanced Design Features, Precision Technology
Already one of the most efficient and reliable self-propelled sprayers on the market today, the 2020 model year lineup of Apache Sprayers includes enhancements that will continue to streamline an increasingly important field operation for row crop farmers.
The 2020 Apache lineup is the result of listening; Equipment Technologies (ET) engineers have listened to farmer-customers and operators, learned what’s important to them and responded by integrating key new enhancements to the machines. Or, in cases like the new Apache AS840 — with its hefty 800-gallon tank — ET is offering altogether new products to help customers work more effectively and efficiently in the field.
“Attention to our customers’ needs is a huge priority in the improvements we make to Apache Sprayers from year to year, and the 2020 model year is no exception,” said Matt Hays, CEO of ET. “Farmers told us they wanted features to help them make better, more efficient use of their time in the field and technology is a growing priority for many farmers. In the new lineup of Apache Sprayers, we deliver improvements that meet these needs and show our continued attention and commitment to farmers’ needs. We’re all in on our customers’ success in the field, and our new sprayers reflect our shared ethic of performance in every pass through the field in an Apache.”
The improvements offered in 2020 Apache Sprayers range from user-friendly design elements to advanced technology, including:
- AS840 sprayer: The new model raises the bar for spraying capacity. Our customers demanded a larger tank, and the AS840 delivers; the machine increases capacity and productivity in the field by adding an 800-gallon tank to the ET sprayer family.
- Raven AutoBoom XRT automatic boom control system: Operators have a new level of boom control with AutoBoom XRT. The system uses radar sensors to maintain optimal spray heights, thereby maximizing application efficiency. Pressure-based controls enable smoother movement across the field, quicker reaction times and complete operator control, adding up to better application coverage in the field.
- Front-fill access: The optional front-focused design makes it easier than ever to fill the sprayer from a nurse tank without folding the booms. Just park, fill and go. This feature enables the operator to cut down on fill times and get back to spraying more easily and quickly.
- Stainless steel tank and mount design: Not only does the upgraded stainless-steel tank and mount option look great, it also makes sprayer clean-out quicker and more efficient.
- Autofold: Available on any Apache with AutoBoom XRT, the new automatic boom-folding system allows the operator to unfold booms all at once instead of one section at a time. And, it’s automatic with the push of a single button.
- Double-stacked nozzles: Specifically designed for machines with the Raven Hawkeye nozzle control system, the double-stacked nozzles extend the sprayer’s reach, helping the operator get more coverage out of every pass through the field.
- Quick-spray mode: Save time on smaller spraying jobs with the new quick-spray mode function, which enables the operator to set up spraying options directly on the machine’s in-cab display. With quick spray mode, the operator can hop in the cab, turn the key and start spraying.
“The 2020 model year Apache Sprayers will help farmers improve spraying efficiency and productivity and take full advantage of every minute they have in the field,” Hays said. “And we still offer the best value in the sprayer business. Apache Sprayers are built on the principle of optimizing efficiency in the field. If you consider yourself a business-minded farmer and you’re serious about being cost-effective in your spraying operations, you’re ready for an Apache.”