The Southwestern Fertilizer Conference (SWFC) Executive Committee made the decision this week to cancel this year’s conference scheduled for July 19-23, in Denver. That decision was based on the nationwide uncertainty surrounding COVID-19.
“The conference’s past success and design allows the flexibility to base our decision solely on the health and safety of our participants, which has been and will continue to be, our primary focus,” said SWFC Executive Director Pat T. Miller.
Details regarding the cancellation include:
- Registration charges will be fully refunded to the card charged initially within the next three days.
- Fees charged for a meeting module, exhibit booth or reserved table, have already been refunded to the card originally used.
- No deposits have been processed for sleeping rooms and meeting space, all reservations will be automatically cancelled.
- Payments made by check will be returned uncashed.
- If refunds do not show up as expected, please email [email protected] or call 512-259-2118.
“We would like to extend our appreciation to the support from everyone in the fertilizer industry for the confidence given to the conference and will look forward to seeing everyone next year at the Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, Saturday, July 17 – Wednesday, July 21, 2021,” Miller said.