New portable foam firefighting units provide fast knockdown of brush and grass fires.
CAT PUMPS offers custom-designed portable foam firefighting units from 5.5 hp to 18 hp for easy mounting onto all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), pickup trucks, or utility vehicles. These lightweight, compact units provide flexibility to get in close to the fire for the most effective control of brush and grass wildfires.
Each portable foam firefighting system features a custom foam gun that delivers a precise metered foam application with a high-pressure spray stopping flames in their tracks.
The dependable, triplex high-pressure pump provides low water consumption and foam along with high pressure spray on demand for fast knockdown.
Features of the portable foam firefighting units include:
- High-pressure, low-flow proportioned foam and water.
- Straight stream foam and water up to 45 feet for atomizing suppression.
- Wide angle stream with higher expansion rate of up to 20 feet for full coverage.
- Adjustable foam injection from 0.5 percent to 3 percent.
- Manual or electric rewind hose reels with 85-foot or 150-foot high pressure hose.
- Rugged, heavy-duty pump and gas engine for ATV, pickup, or truck mount.
Visit www.catpumps.com/pumps-wildfire-foam-firefighting-systems.asp to view the portable foam firefighting system video.