Data Gets Even More Real
An upgraded data logger provides real-time data and download capabilities for tracking temperature and humidity.
Dickson has redesigned its Graph-at-a-Glance Flat Panel Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers. They now provide the ability to track temperature or humidity conditions affecting fertilizer and crop protection products using the convenience of both real-time data and the ability to download data for further analysis.
The Graph-at-a-Glance data loggers are paperless chart recorders that provide a digital graph enabling managers to immediately visualize environmental trends that have potentially affected chemical inventory. The models include the FT300 and FT325 for temperature only and FH320 and FH325 for temperature and humidity.
Features of the redesigned Graph-at-a Glance data loggers include:
- 36% greater data resolution in a Jumbo 4.5-inch x 3.4-inch display screen
- Up to 37% price reduction, now starting at $299
- FLASH memory card data transfer capability
- USB-enabled triple speed downloading
- User-defined display settings
- 32KB storage
- Audio/Visual Alarms
Visit www.dicksondata.com for more information.