The CropLife Ambassador Network, the educational community outreach program of the Mid America CropLife Association, has launched the BRAG About AG Video Contest open to all college students in an ag-related field of study.
The video categories are:
- Ag Makes My Day. Depict how modern agriculture affects our daily life by showcasing the variety of products provided by ag.
- Cutting Edge Agriculture. Highlight your family farm’s use of modern technology.
- Stewards Of The Land. Highlight actual modern practices being used on your farm to ensure sustainability.
- Our Family Farm. Show off your modern farm. What is your farm’s history? What crops do you grow? How much land you farm? Show daily activities. Be creative.
- Videographer’s Choice. What would you like to tell the public about modern agriculture?
Entries may be submitted for multiple categories. Entry deadline: July 30, 2010.
Submit video via a YouTube account and share by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit .wmv file on CD-ROM to CAN, 11327 Gravois Rd., #201, St. Louis, MO 63118. Include Contest Category, Name, College, E-mail, Phone, Address, State, Zip.
One top winner in each category wins $200. Winners will be notified by phone on August 16, 2010 and posted on ambassador.maca.org.
For more information, call 800-625-2767 or e-mail email@example.com.