CropLife Magazine Launches iPad App
Technology is rapidly changing so much of your ag retail business, and that extends to how you get the information you need to run your business. Ag retailers access CropLife.com via their tablets with increasing frequency, which makes now the right time for us to create an iPad edition of CropLife magazine. This digital edition includes all of the same content that is in the print edition, but it also features digital-only content, such as:
• an interactive reading experience with touch, swipe, scroll and read;
• embedded video, Web and e-mail links for enhanced viewing;
• much larger pictures to better illustrate what the our editors saw on the road; and
• animated charts and article photos.
Combine this additional content with all of the benefits of reading on the iPad – the flexibility to easily take the magazine anywhere with you, the ease of keeping previous issues without filling space, the power to link from an ad directly to an advertiser’s website – why wouldn’t you want to check this out?
Here’s what some readers are saying about the new iPad version of CropLife:
- “Content has a very clean, easy-to-read appearance and navigation is simple. Job well done!”
- “Great job. Love reading it on my iPad.’
- ‘I like the iPad edition. It is easier read, offers less clutter on my desk and can take with while traveling. Thanks!’
- “I’m impressed with the iPad version. Having it at my finger tips to read at my leisure outweighs any minor disadvantages.”
The digital edition of CropLife will work on any iPad device and is available for free.