CropLife.com: Top 10 Most Popular Stories in 2017
The editors at CropLife.com always get excited putting together our website’s list of the most-read stories of the year. To us, it reveals a lot about how our audience feels about the ag retail market. What did you find interesting? Share-worthy? Shocking?
You loved the stories about new mobile apps for agriculture. Which ones are download-worthy? But more importantly, which ones will help you do your job more efficiently?
You were intrigued by complexities in agriculture — and of course, Monsanto. What impact will all of the mergers and acquisition have on the industry? And what role will seed giant play in the next phase?
You were curious about dicamba. What states are banning the herbicide? What should you expect in 2018? And what are the manufacturers saying about the embattled herbicide?
And you paid close attention to news about changes in the distribution channel. What’s Farmers Business Network next move? And what factors — both legacy and new — are combining to set the stage for some dramatic alterations to how ag retailers operate their businesses?
From the 608 ag retail stories we posted in 2017, here are the Top 10. Check them out if you missed them the first time around, or if you want to read them again.
- 17 Agriculture Apps That Will Help You Farm Smarter In 2017
- Complexity in Agriculture: The Rise (and Fall?) of Monsanto
- Arkansas Plant Board Votes to Ban Dicamba — Now What?
- CropLife Magazine Unveils Annual List of Top 100 U.S. Ag Retailers
- The Top 10 Crop Protection Companies, Post-Mega Mergers
- Dicamba Technology Here to Stay, Says Monsanto Crop Protection Lead
- Ag Retail: The ˜Perfect Storm™ for Distribution Channel Change
- Nitrogen Outlook 2017
- Flying Under the Radar No More, FMC Goes Big
- Monsanto: Illegal, Improper Use at Root of Drift Problems