Develop your management skill set while sharing ideas with peers at the Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Management Academy. The program includes a broad-based selection of managerial topics chosen specifically for managers in the agricultural retail industry.You will sharpen your management, leadership and decision-making capabilities by engaging in faculty-led presentations, interactive exercises and small-group discussion.
The ARA Management Academy allows you to:
- Build on your understanding of core business functions and the linkages between them.
- Explore management challenges and discover retail business opportunities.
- Strengthen your ability to lead people and work more effectively with upper management.
- Network with peers from across different markets.
- Debate and dialogue with top agribusiness faculty.
Learn more or register here.