Miller Launches Sprayer Line
Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. has unveiled a new lineup of Miller Condor Mechanical Drive Sprayers.
Branded the G Series, the new Condor G40 and G75 sets a new standard for mechanical drive performance and productivity, according to the company. Boasting a host of new features and significant product improvements, the G Series delivers Miller’s most more rugged, robust, and productive sprayer line than ever before.
New features for 2010 include fresh new styling to match the Miller Nitro 4000 sprayers, complete with a new all-red color scheme. Other major features added for 2010 include:
- A better-fitting hood with excellent visibility and the same modern styling of Miller’s 4000 Series Nitro line.
- The easy-open G Series hood hinges in the front, providing improved unrestricted access to the engine.
- The Spray-Air air boom system, which can now be added to the G40 series sprayers up to 103 feet wide and is now available in a dual-fan configuration up to 120 feet wide on the G75.
- The G75 can be equipped with the new Poclain SmartDrive front wheel assist option.
- Cruise control and remote pump switch are now standard.
- Adjustable “fixed” tread width bars are now available and standard on the G Series Sprayers (when the hydraulic tread width option is not installed).
- An optional 1,200-gallon poly tank on the G40 when the machine is equipped with drop box rear drives.
- Coming late in 2009 or early 2010, an economical fixed axle option will be available in late 2009 or early 2010.
Production on the new Condor G Series sprayers has begun and dealers will be taking delivery of the first units late summer and early fall. The new G Series will be featured at trade shows starting this month.
(Source: Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.)