Case IH Celebrates 25 Years Of Patriot Sprayers At Benson Plant
Case IH executives, employees and special guests celebrated 25 years of production of Case IH Patriot sprayers in a special ceremony at the Benson, MN, manufacturing facility.
“Twenty-five years ago, growers and professional applicators were introduced to Patriot sprayers and shown a better way to optimize their time and accuracy in any conditions,” said Jason Hausauer, Benson plant manager. “Today, we are proud to continue to build sprayers that offer some of the most advanced spray technology on the market.”
The “cab-forward, rear-engine” configuration gives Case IH Patriot sprayers a distinct look, as well as a performance edge. The design puts the static weight of the cab and engine over the front and rear axles. When the tank is full and the booms are extended, the design keeps the weight of the product tank in the center to allow more even weight distribution between the axles.
Silver Anniversary Patriot Models
Earlier this fall, Case IH announced it was manufacturing a limited number of special 25th Anniversary Patriot 4440 and 3340 sprayers for 2017. The 25th anniversary machines also will feature:
- Eye-catching silver-and-red paint finish
- Decals highlighting the silver anniversary
- MICHELIN tires, Raven Industries technology and Wilger COMBO-RATE nozzle bodies as standard equipment
- The new AIM Command FLEX advanced spray technology
- Boom-size and precision-technology options to match customer needs