Forum Calling All Innovators of Agriculture Technology
The challenges that come with feeding the world continue to grow. Luckily, so do advances in information technology that are moving more farmers and techies to join forces. To help facilitate further collaboration and ideation, The Mixing Bowl’s fifth annual FOOD IT forum is set to take place June 26 at the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco. The event is geared for food and ag leaders, start-ups, investors, and representatives from leading global food and agriculture innovation hubs to discuss food and ag-tech challenges and solutions in an innovative and interactive forum.
According to event coordinators, this year’s gathering will be focusing on the “full stack” digital development of the food and agriculture industry. The event will utilize four distinct elements to explore the progress of this ag-tech development effort:
1. Moderated Group Discussions
- Physical Layer: Digitizing Food/Ag Physical World Data
- Data Layer: Getting Food/Ag Data Flowing
- App Layer: Doing Food/Ag Jobs with Tech
- UI/UX Layer: Digitizing our Interface with Food
2. The Blender Start-up Pitch Competition with a select group of Food/Ag-Tech startups, once again pitch to seasoned venture capitalists, vying to win the “Golden Blender Award”.
3. Deep Dive Interactive Breakout Session providing participants the opportunity to take a deep dive together for collaborative discussions of timely topics related to food, agriculture and technology.
4. Innovation Marketplace with innovators giving demonstrations of products, services and programs.
For more information about FOOD IT: The Full Stack and to register for the event, click here.