Eight GROWMARK employees were recognized at the Region IV Best of NAMA awards ceremony, a communications contest sponsored by the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA).
Earning first-place honors were:
- Megan Bachman, seed marketing communications manager, Beverly Long, marketing communications manager, and Lance Ruppert, FS Seed sales and marketing manager, for the FS InVISION television campaign.
- Cassie Becker, publications and media relations specialist, for the 2012 NAMA Fall Conference Opener video.
- Julie Fontana, graphic designer, and Karen Jones, corporate relations and cooperative education specialist, for the GROWMARK Spirit magazine.
Merit awards were given to:
- Bachman, Long, and Ruppert, for the FS InVISION seed corn launch campaign and the FS InVISION website launch videos.
- Jenny Haycraft, marketing communications specialist, Karen Higgins, graphic designer, and Sam Skemp, Frontier-Servco FS manager, for the Frontier FS company brochure.
- Katie Gorham, graphic designer, Haycraft, and Skemp for the 2012 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days energy exhibit.
- Fontana and Jones for the GROWMARK Annual Report “Value Driven.”
All entries will advance to national competition in April.
NAMA is the nation’s largest professional association for professionals in marketing and agribusiness.