Copper Oxychloride Sulfate
Use: Controls downy mildew, blight, leaf spot, and brown rot of tree, vine, field, row crops.
Hazards: Fish, Aquatic Organisms: Toxic
Water Solubility: Insoluble. Low order of phytotoxicity owing to the controlled solubility of the copper ion
Signal Word: WARNING
Toxicity Class: II
Toxicity: (Rat): Oral LD50>2000 mg/kg; Inhalation LC50 1.29 mg/l. Irritating to eyes, skin. Exempt from residue tolerance
Handling/storage Cautions: Do not use in areas where injury to crops from excessive copper is known to occur or where fumigation with hydrogen cyanide gas is practiced
Protective Clothing: Long-sleeved shirt and long pants. Waterproof gloves. Shoes plus socks. Protective eyewear.
Suppliers and Branded Products