WinField Solutions began 2013 by announcing a restructured leadership organization that reflects its move to unify WinField seed and crop protection products operations.
Mike Vande Logt, who assumed the role of executive vice president and chief operating officer of WinField at the beginning of 2013, recently revealed the new WinField leadership team.
“Given our breadth of offerings, the purpose of these moves is to increase efficiency and develop talent through a broader set of responsibilities,” said Vande Logt. “The experience and expertise of this team will help us continue to provide farmers and retailers with advanced products, services and insights that will translate into results in the field.”
Members of the WinField leadership team include:
- Mitch Eviston, senior vice president, marketing.
- John Romines, vice president, sales.
- Kevin Eye, vice president, agronomy and product development.
- Matt Fanta, senior director, Forage Genetics International.
- Joe Stackhouse, senior director, supply chain operations.
- Bill Card, senior director, sourcing and supply management.
Click here for more information about WinField.