Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBI), a global provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products, is celebrating the official opening of its Marrone Michigan Manufacturing (M3) facility today with a ribbon cutting ceremony and plant tours for invited guests.
Today’s event features a facility tour which highlights the benefits of MBI’s bio-based products for pest management and plant health and gives attendees a firsthand look at the updates and expansions to the production facility.
Speakers at the ribbon cutting event include:
- Senator Debbie Stabenow, Chairwoman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Agriculture.
- Administrator Lillian Salerno, USDA Rural Business-Cooperative Service.
- Director James Turner, State Director, USDA-Rural Development.
- Senator John Proos and Representative Aric Nesbitt, Michigan Senate and House of Representatives.
- Mayor Nick Householder, Mayor of Bangor, MI.
- Dr. Pamela Marrone, CEO and Founder, Marrone Bio Innovations.