FMC Makes Personnel Moves
FMC Corp. has made several new appointments within its North America Agricultural Products Group (APG) division.
The new appointments include:
- Aaron Locker has been promoted to director of Strategic Account Management. In his previous role as a product manager at FMC, he launched five new product brands in various key crop segments.
- Daryl Wiest moves into the new position of market access manager, where he will spearhead initiatives designed to sharpen the focus of the company’s future business strategies and e-business offerings and capabilities.
- Mark Frerichs has been promoted to North America sales director and will lead the FMC sales force and help continue the company’s aggressive growth in the U.S. crop protection market.
- Chip Willingham is taking over for Frerichs as regional business manager for the entire Midwestern region. Previously, he served as the regional business manager for the eastern segment of the Midwest region.
- Craig Heim has been appointed manager of Product Development. In his previous role as product development manager, Heim successfully led five new product solutions and assisted in the development of several others.
- Bobby Leifker, formerly a retail market manager in California and Idaho, has been appointed product manager.