New Nitrogen Stabilizer Offers Five Key Benefits
Now available from Gavilon Fertilizer, Arborite AG-NT is a part of an NBPT-based nitrogen stabilizer line that delivers impressive results.
Arborite AG-NT is an additive for urea and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) that is proven to reduce nitrogen volatility by inhibiting the activity of the urease enzyme — thanks to its patented Nitrolock Technology.
5 Key Benefits Of Arborite AG-NT Benefits
1. Can be applied to urea or mixed with a UAN solution.
2. Dries quickly, to improve blend time and reduce clogging.
3. Improved viscosity characteristics enhance coating in temperatures even into the mid-20’s F.
4. Operator friendly low-odor formula.
5. Maximizes growth and yield potential from your customer’s nitrogen investment.
Learn more about how Arborite AG-NT works and how it will benefit your customers at www.arboriteAG.com