This week, CropLife readers had retail acquistions and consolidation on the mind, while finding solid ag Twitter follows rounded out the list of the most popular articles on CropLife.com:
- Pinnacle Acquires Freeman & Son Seed Co.: Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, through its subsidiary Jimmy Sanders Inc., has acquired the assests of Sudlersville, MD-based Freeman & Son Seed Co.
- The Role Of Gypsum In Agriculture: 5 Key Benefits You Should Know: The Midwest Soil Improvement Symposium presented the latest research and practical insights into using gypsum.
- Industry Consolidation On The Rise (Editorial): Following years of relative inactivity, ag retailers are now buying up neighbors at a rapid pace.
- Hintzsche: An Untraditional Family Business: Coming off its 50th anniversary and buoyed by two recent acquisitions, Hintzsche Fertilizer, Inc. appears primed for another 50 years of prosperity in northern Illinois.
- 20 Must Follow Twitter Agriculture Accounts: Here are the best Twitter accounts you need to follow to stay connected to the agriculture industry.