5 Most Popular Stories This Week On CropLife.com
This week, CropLife readers had retail acquistions and consolidation on the mind, while finding solid ag Twitter follows rounded out the list of the most popular articles on CropLife.com:
- Pinnacle Acquires Freeman & Son Seed Co.: Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, through its subsidiary Jimmy Sanders Inc., has acquired the assests of Sudlersville, MD-based Freeman & Son Seed Co.
- The Role Of Gypsum In Agriculture: 5 Key Benefits You Should Know: The Midwest Soil Improvement Symposium presented the latest research and practical insights into using gypsum.
- Industry Consolidation On The Rise (Editorial): Following years of relative inactivity, ag retailers are now buying up neighbors at a rapid pace.
- Hintzsche: An Untraditional Family Business: Coming off its 50th anniversary and buoyed by two recent acquisitions, Hintzsche Fertilizer, Inc. appears primed for another 50 years of prosperity in northern Illinois.
- 20 Must Follow Twitter Agriculture Accounts: Here are the best Twitter accounts you need to follow to stay connected to the agriculture industry.