ARA Management Academy Registration Now Open
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Management Academy, set for February 5-7, 2013, on the Purdue University campus, is open for registration.
October 18, 2012
Develop your management skill set while sharing ideas with peers at the Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Management Academy. The program includes a broad-based selection of managerial topics chosen specifically for managers in the agricultural retail industry.You will sharpen your management, leadership and decision-making capabilities by engaging in faculty-led presentations, interactive exercises and small-group discussion.
The ARA Management Academy allows you to:
- Build on your understanding of core business functions and the linkages between them.
- Explore management challenges and discover retail business opportunities.
- Strengthen your ability to lead people and work more effectively with upper management.
- Network with peers from across different markets.
- Debate and dialogue with top agribusiness faculty.
Learn more or register here.