Top 5 Herbicide Stories Trending On CropLife.com
A handy reference of links to the most-viewed herbicide content currently on CropLife.com.
March 5, 2012
Keeping up with all of the advances and changes in the crop protection industry — especially with the latest herbicide technologies — can be a daunting task for even the most savvy retailers and growers.
For a look at what content is currently peaking the interest of your fellow CropLife.com readers, here's our Top 5 herbicide stories:
- “New Herbicides For 2012.” Writer Kathy Meyer previews several of the new products coming out in the next year to help combat stubborn weeds. Read full article.
- “Herbicide Systems Define Weed Control For 2012.” Several key experts discuss managing resistance and maximizing yield via multiple modes of weed control. Access full story.
- “Which Direction Are Herbicides Heading?” 2,4-D is coming back, and what many might have considered a "dinosaur" may be the best solution for growers fighting weed resistance today, said a University of Illinois associate professor of weed physiology. Read the entire post.
- “New Studies Show Economic, Agronomic Benefits Of Atrazine." Syngenta finds that atrazine and other triazine herbicides drive the U.S. economy by as much as $22 billion over a five-year period. Click here for more information.
- “Aggressive Weed Moving Northward In Illinois.” Palmer amaranth may be spreading to Northern Illinois and could be a huge problem, especially if glyphosate resistance is identified, says a University of Illinois weed specialist. Get the inside scoop.